Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
This one kind of went all over the place - coronal mass ejections, forest bathing, the chickens of Key West...
cuddle up with me, and remember, it's okay not to be okay. ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay ←
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
MadWithLust on 2021-11-04 12:54:34 (UTC)
OMG, this audio was so comforting! I had trouble sleeping the night before worrying about things and I really needed this snuggle!
Between your dreamy voice, hearing your bed and sheet sounds, (I think it helped me find that perfect comfy position), and just the right amount of covers, I was drifting in and out of sleep, only catch bits here and there. But I was there for the first part of the audio where you are so right! Just when I figured out one problem, another one just pops right up! I was getting a little tired, frustrated, and discouraged lately but your glass-half-full take on things was so heartfelt and genuine!
I definitely need to listen again to hear all your wonderful random ramblings, but I just wanted to chime in here and say you are one amazing snuggler! <3!
P.S. Thanks for the warmpire pass! :P
A Eve on 2021-11-10 18:19:06 (UTC)
I'm so glad this helped you get to sleep, and maybe to see things as not so bleak. And no worries on the warmpire pass!
Runner69 on 2021-11-04 05:37:20 (UTC)
Living with depression you don't feel like talking that is called feel depressed
A Eve on 2021-11-10 18:17:58 (UTC)
I know, it's pretty rough :(
1luv1 on 2021-11-03 20:32:16 (UTC)
This is some of the most softest vanilla heartwarming content that can ever be found. It is a lifesaver to find such a passionate producer with a such soothing voice . . . . thank you Eve.
A Eve on 2021-11-10 18:17:36 (UTC)
You're so welcome!
Benny on 2021-10-29 07:45:56 (UTC)
I'm glad that I found you Eve , You make me feel better about life when I'm not ok. You are like a bright spark that knocks out the dark passenger that some of us carry in our lives . Thank you! ❤️❤️🙏
A Eve on 2021-10-29 21:05:59 (UTC)
oh I love that, the 'dark passenger'! That's gorgeous! I might steal that for a book! 💋
and thank you very much xox
CharlieRomeoLima on 2021-10-27 05:37:55 (UTC)
Your meandering rambles in Sweet Nothings are always interesting!
During our Thanksgiving there was a powerful solar storm that caused the Aurora Borealis to be visible over the skies of my town and even down in Seattle, I've heard. Thing is, I was having pumpkin pie and missed it - didn't even find out about it until the next day!
I'm pretty lucky to be living where nature is not far. Forest bathing can be done in our urban forest (although it's been a bit more dangerous lately with coyotes biting humans) or various trails on the North Shore. I read that Ireland used to be forested but agriculture cleared all the native woodland. Without electricity or gas, I imagine you'd all be burning turf ó na portaigh for heating and cooking just like the old days. The smell of burning peat in the hearth is supposed to be evocative of old Ireland.
Those Key West chickens must be a happy bunch, roaming about free under the Florida sun. Would be nice if broiler chickens could live that way
A Eve on 2021-10-29 21:05:20 (UTC)
It's really evocative even here. Someone near me burns peat and the smell is so rich and earthy, it definitely screams Ireland.
I wish chickens weren't meant for the broiler at all, but certainly I wish they could all just be left alone to wander free :(
betterthanusual on 2021-10-26 15:36:00 (UTC)
I am always so happy when you post a new "Sweet Nothings." I just hope we get out of this mess someday soon so it doesn't have to be about being depressed or trying to go to sleep or worrying about what's going on. I like hearing about sheep dogs and you practicing accents for audiobooks or keeping up with what's going on in your life. I have gone to sleep with your voice in my head so often that my mind has just put you into a place of importance. One time I dozed off while you were talking and woke up, my first thought was and someone I know is trying to call me I know that voice I just can't place it, but it was you. Thank you so much for all you do, I appreciate you so much! 💜
A Eve on 2021-10-29 21:04:11 (UTC)
And I appreciate you right back! Thank you so much for listening - I agree, I hope to get back to sheepdogs and accents soon (although there were chickens in this one :P)
SamuelXD on 2021-10-26 15:31:02 (UTC)
Ngl, I fell asleep while listening. It was your voice giving me comfort. I always love your cuddles and yes, it's ok to not be ok. I've been having those moments and I've realized it's ok to have them, because it shows I'm human.
A Eve on 2021-10-29 21:03:25 (UTC)
Absolutely! We forget how human we are, we can be so hard on ourselves and forget that no one is perfect, and no one is at their best all the time. I'm glad I could help you sleep xox