Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
I know what it's like to be lonely...let me cuddle up next to you and ease your mind...
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely ←
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
sunkcotsfallacy on 2020-01-12 12:43:14 (UTC)
Old audio, new for me. :) Listened to this last night and drifted off to sleep about 5 minutes in! I’ll be using more of this series to use as a sleep aid. Thanks, Eve. :)
Adam96 on 2019-02-04 18:06:13 (UTC)
I can't even begin to describe how much I needed this audio in my life. I absolutely love all your audios, but this one is especially amazing. I feel hopeless most of the time, but when I listen to this, it really does warm my heart and makes me feel like there is someone here beside me that loves me and cares for me. I can't stop listening to this on repeat haha. I wish I had someone like you in my life. Honestly, every good man and woman deserves an Eve beside them. If you have a partner, I truly hope he/ she knows how incredibly lucky they are. Never stop being you and never let anybody try to bring you down, because you are honestly the most wonderful woman in existence. I wish only great things to happen to you. As cheesy as it may sound, I'm very thankful you exist! ❤️
A Eve on 2019-02-04 21:10:12 (UTC)
It's not cheesy at all, thank you so much! This is the kind of reaction I always hope for with these, so I'm so happy I'm able to do that - warm your heart and make you feel loved and cared for 😘
glasgowboab on 2017-02-16 20:49:15 (UTC)
Being lonely in a room full of people is definitely me. But its too embarrassing and I feel too ashamed to admit it to my friends as I dont want anyone to treat me different or to pity me in anyway. So I just put a brave face on and carry on, but its killing me inside. But its nice to know that there is someone who understands. thankyou
A Eve on 2017-02-18 20:32:56 (UTC)
You're very welcome. And while it's okay to keep things private, sometimes it's better to share these things with someone you trust. There's no shame in being lonely, sometimes people just need to know you're feeling this way.
I do understand though. C'mere, give me a big hug😘
Achinghart on 2016-08-02 01:38:36 (UTC)
I have just about given up on life getting better. But when you hold me and speak encouraging words to me, I want to believe. I am always the life of the party, the fun one....but it's a practiced front. What lies within is sad and dark.
A Eve on 2016-08-04 10:25:15 (UTC)
Aww, I know what you mean. But in my experience, if you can manage that, if you are even capable of putting on an act for people, you have joy in you somewhere and you can start making it real. I know it's tough but don't give up. Just start tapping into that part of you that can be happy and purposeful and serious sometimes too - you don't have to entertain everyone, you can just be your whole self as well.
Martti45 on 2016-07-05 23:36:04 (UTC) (edited)
My god. This actually made me cry. Loneliness is something that i used to go through so much when i was yonger and also nowadays every now and then. This really helped me because it really felt like you were there. That's why i started to cry. Thank you.
A Eve on 2016-07-06 17:26:38 (UTC)
Aww, well I hope you feel better! I'm glad you don't feel so lonely anymore at least 💋
Martti45 on 2016-07-06 21:54:19 (UTC)
For me, crying is a form of relief. I always feel much better afterwards so that's why this was so helpful. Helps me process emotions.
Fysh on 2016-05-28 15:26:43 (UTC)
I can feel the love and warmth oozing from this genuine, cuddly, Sweet Nothing. Eve you are a true angel.
A Eve on 2016-05-28 17:52:08 (UTC)
Aw, thank you 💕
CJ1 on 2016-04-04 18:26:42 (UTC)
Just stumbled upon your site and how pleased I did.
Thank you for those beautiful sweet words they couldn't come at a better time, also thank you for making me smile.
A Eve on 2016-04-04 20:36:44 (UTC)
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you found me then! ❤️
MadWithLust on 2016-01-05 02:46:50 (UTC)
The feels!!! How can you be cold when you are so heartwarming??? Just so darn snuggly...mmph! It's impossible to feel lonely when listening to all the love pouring out of my headphones!
And awesome heart photo! I assume it's your handiwork! (The ❤️ gives it away :P)
A Eve on 2016-01-05 15:17:08 (UTC)
Aww thank you! No, actually, it's not my photo :D
NowhereMan on 2016-01-02 22:50:21 (UTC)
Hi Eve. I've been lurking for a while, but I finally decided to make a comment. I'm going to be honest. These two Sweet Nothings have really hit home with me. I've been dealing with loneliness, especially from a romantic perspective for a very long time. I went through some rather traumatic experiences when I was younger that I've honestly become terrified about making that big step towards getting rid of my loneliness. I fear my heart getting broken again. More than anything in the world, what I really want in my life is for someone to love me and the feeling of being needed. It's been difficult. I admit, I'm not the most attractive guy in the world, and although I try to do things to better myself, in the end I just feel like I'm not getting anywhere and it all turns back to a very bitter feeling of self-loathing. I want to thank you though, because, even if only for a short while, it felt nice feeling like someone was there for me. Again, thank you for that.
A Eve on 2016-01-04 12:57:02 (UTC)
You're very welcome, I plan to do many more
IListenForTheArticles2 on 2016-01-02 19:18:56 (UTC)
I'm more concerned about your icy fingers of death. Sucking all warmth/life from your hapless victims.
A Eve on 2016-01-02 21:22:53 (UTC)
haha popsicle fingers...oh yes, I have those too...
Jandrusel on 2016-01-02 16:20:53 (UTC)
This will be useful whenever I need a little 'emotional fix'. It's really sad when you can't be yourself around people. Or when you feel you can't tell them something about you, or your passions, because you fear they'll judge you.
Don't worry about it. This was really comforting. Thanks :)
A Eve on 2016-01-02 21:23:06 (UTC)
Thank you, I'm so glad you liked it
imoasd on 2016-01-02 14:43:47 (UTC)
Hi. I just registered so i could say something. I've been
listening to your audios for like an year about, and just wanted to say, Thanks for all your work, you've made me feel so much better about myself about relationships, whenever i feel down/lonely. I love your stuff keep it up. :3
A Eve on 2016-01-02 21:24:04 (UTC)
Thank you so much, and thank you for peeking out of the shadows a bit to say hello. I'm so glad you enjoy my audios, I will definitely keep going 💕
Pogo on 2016-01-02 03:22:52 (UTC)
Thank you Eve xx
A Eve on 2016-01-02 11:24:43 (UTC)
You're very welcome xox