Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
Mo Anam Cara means 'my soul friend' in Irish Gaelic, a language I'm learning to speak. Soul friends are rare, but finding one can make your world a better place.
So tonight, cuddle up with me and tell me about your day, let me massage you and touch your face, and let me teach you some sweet words in Irish...
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish) ←
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
kered on 2019-07-14 16:32:59 (UTC)
Our beautiful language,so proud to be IRISH xx
A Eve on 2019-07-16 23:03:45 (UTC)
tá gaeilge agat?
Jeffsortairish on 2017-03-28 05:28:17 (UTC)
Hearing you say Irish words and offer translations was a poetic experience. This was where I first heard "mo anam cara", and I like its lovely meaning quite a lot :)
I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes (creating intimate art for all of us while still living your personal life) and totally respect your freedom to leave up or take down audios as feels right to you. I imagine I'd find something meaningful in the earlier version of the audio, too, as even in sadness your heart seems to have a way of shining through.
A Eve on 2017-03-28 10:38:41 (UTC)
That's so lovely...I was thinking of posting it again anyway. It's part of me and my experience in life, and I want to show that things are okay even when they're not, you know? Thanks for your kind words 💋
LonelyFenrir on 2016-03-20 02:43:57 (UTC)
Eve, you're to good to us. This was absolutely beautiful.
A Eve on 2016-03-20 13:11:51 (UTC)
Thank you ❤️
FallenKnight71 on 2016-03-19 19:35:09 (UTC)
I do admit I did get to listen to the first few second of the earlier one and was going to get back to it when I went to bed. I regret not downloading it. I'm glad you put this one up though:) It put a smile on my face as I fell asleep:D You have the voice for Gaelic m'lady. When looking up translations during St. Patrick's Day I loved this one "Pulse of my heart" A chuisle mo chroí. A very romantic language indeed:) It is pleasing to know your here on good and bad days.
Thank you for being you m'lady Eve, A chuisle mo chroí :D
A Eve on 2016-03-19 20:20:02 (UTC)
Thank you, Sir Knight! I can send you the original one if you email me, I did sort of kind of make mention of you in the first one :P
Jandrusel on 2016-03-19 00:07:48 (UTC) (edited)
Well, I didn't get to listen to that 'discarded' Sweet Nothings audio but, even if it was sadder than the rest, I'd still would've love it. Sometimes, I can relate better to sadness. I'm a melancholic person, so I can really see the beauty in sadness, whatever that means.
I promise I'll listen to this when I have some time to spare. One of my favourite audios from you is the one where you are gorgeous and proud Irish goddess who demands pleasure. Hearing some words in Irish once again will be delightful. I'm really looking forward to it.
I have a strange kink for red headed women. And, I'd I'm not mistaken, most of them come from Ireland. So I hope you don't mind that, for once, I'm picturing you as my Irish goddess. With eyes as deep as the ocean and luscious red hair that glows like fire. Embracing me between her soft arms and whispering sweet words of love to me... *swoon* If only...
Thank you Eve. For everything.
A Eve on 2016-03-19 20:20:43 (UTC)
Thank you! I can send you the original if you like, just email me.