Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
Go on, try not to yawn, I dare you...
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner... ←
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-06-03 00:43:43 (UTC)
As I'm listening to this, the afternoon sun is streaming in through my windows, I'm not tired at all, and I still yawned about six times! So thanks to you, TIL that one does not need to see someone yawning but merely to hear it for it to trigger the urge to follow suit. For explanations I always just chalked it up to humans being highly social creatures, following communal cues. I love your Sweet Nothings so much, they're like a charming little Trivia Digest. Googly eyes on merchandise, hahha your personality quirks are so priceless! It's like your take on that 'Kilroy was here' graffiti, and it sounds like something my dad would've done in his college days. When I'm at the dollar store I should follow your lead and get a bag of eyes and have some fun. 👀
Hah! as a writer do you even need to cheat at Scrabble, or do you play against walking, talking dictionaries? :P Next time try spelling the awesome vowel-rich word ouroboros. In Monopoly, you liked the boot? I was always a thimble-man. But either way it's a mildly bittersweet day because TIAL that those pieces together with the wheelbarrow were booted from the latest iteration of the game. But, you can now be a t-rex. A GOLD T-REX! (what no copypasta dinosaur emoji???)
A Eve on 2017-06-03 20:48:00 (UTC)
A gold t-rex ain't got nothin' on my boot
What is ouroboros - now I'm very curious
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-06-03 21:25:02 (UTC)
Yeah, it's not much of a consolation is it. I'm dedicated to my thimble.
Ouroboros is the proper name for the 'snake eating its own tail' motif you mentioned at around -8:15. As you can imagine it symbolizes infinity or cyclicity, and I thought it fit with the occasional [anacondas] that drop in from time to time in Sweet Nothings. :P
billymacorbuddy on 2016-12-05 12:30:18 (UTC)
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I fell asleep to this last night and wanted to say that it's my favorite in the series. So relaxing. Two things; I yawn when I'm nervous, don't know why. Some sort of defense mechanism I guess. And I absolutely love the googly eyes thing. I was thinking it'd be hilarious on the cereal boxes at the store, then I saw your milk carton picture. I'm sure whoever bought that got a good chuckle out of it!
A Eve on 2016-12-05 22:57:17 (UTC)
haha I hope so. 😘
MoonlightDreamer on 2016-07-25 22:40:47 (UTC)
ohhhh this was evil... in a good way ;) I was listening to this last night as it's very relaxing and nice to drift off to your voice but then you started yawning and soon I was too and like a pringle, once you started you can't stop! Im just yawned writing this! Must be some psychological thing.
I've often thought it was more a comunication thing in mammals. Safe to sleep, time to sleep, leave me alone im going to sleep... something like that. But it's good to keep having a mystery or two in life like this... like how to do a half starfish :D
Really love all the giggles and playing in bed, I was yawning with a smile on my face for sure! x
A Eve on 2016-07-28 22:05:00 (UTC)
haha I love it too, thanks!
MadWithLust on 2016-05-15 15:22:37 (UTC)
Well, whatever the reason we yawn, it's definitely contagious through sound! I yawned about 5 times during this! I love the way you describe getting into that perfect cuddle position...I think I'd like to be wrapped up in all your "legs" or "arms! And during those playful giggles and rambles, your voice is just pure love and warmth! <3!
A Eve on 2016-05-15 21:11:42 (UTC)
C'mere, MWL, let me starfish ya!
MadWithLust on 2016-05-16 10:30:29 (UTC)
Well, if you insist... (yay for starfish!)
YouAreMySunshine on 2016-05-14 10:48:29 (UTC) (edited)
You sound somewhat like an opera singer when you talk while yawning!
And as a matter of fact, starfishes wrap themselves onto their prey and Eat it whole...so I hope you ain't that sort of a starfish :|
The best part of this audio was the "Sweet Dreams" in the end. You have those intricate delicacies in your voice that just satisfy all my known and unknown senses to the fullest!! *•*
You the best Eve! :3
P.s. :- whenever I come across the phrase " I dare you"
I end up laughing cuz it reminds me of Samuel Jackson's "I dare you, I double dare you mothafu**r" memes!
Dnt know why but felt like mentioning it....if not worth it sorry for wasting ua tym!! -___-
A Eve on 2016-05-14 17:13:55 (UTC)
haha I'll have to use "I Dare You" a lot more :D
STEVE4EVE on 2016-05-14 02:20:12 (UTC)
I had the pleasure of waking up to this on the mirning of my birthday - pinned down by a talking starfish :)
I don't buy the "cooling the brain" theory, because then we would yawn whenever we go out in the sunshine without a hat.
There is a lesser known theory.
The word "yawn" has the same origin as "yoni", the Sansrit word for "pussy". At the end of a day, before bed, when we yawn...
The woman is signalling that her yoni is wide open and available. The man is signalling that his mouth is wide open and available to engage with her yoni.
So, the yawn is kind of a primitive chat-up line, akin to, "How about it?"
I just made up all of that. But it sounds good :)
A Eve on 2016-05-14 17:14:51 (UTC)
haha happy birthday Steve! I like your linguistic abilities, even if it's all made up!
CJ1 on 2016-05-13 16:20:36 (UTC)
I love these Sweet Nothings they are just so great and your laugh is so beautiful I ended up every time laughing with you.
Oh I nearly forgot I too ended up yawning, thank you for doing these, they truly are Sweet.
A Eve on 2016-05-14 17:15:12 (UTC)
Aw thank you! 💋
Nex on 2016-05-13 03:32:52 (UTC)
Eve, I discovered your site a month ago, and apart from the erotic audios, which I consider very sexy and arousing, I've learnt a lot from your podcasts and your Sweet Nothings, they help to relax and forget the world for a while. Thanks a lot for doing this and giving us such a positive message! Oh, and I also think you're one of the sexiest and most intelligent women I've found :)
A Eve on 2016-05-13 08:31:26 (UTC)
Thank you, that's so nice to hear! I'm glad you enjoy all the different kinds of audio I do, I just go with whatever inspires me :D
Daviebhoy on 2016-05-12 23:21:42 (UTC)
The yawning man, the yawning man, the yaw......got me when everything went quiet.would be more than happy to share body heat usually can't sleep cos' of the heat I create 👀👀👀👀👀🔥🔥🔥
A Eve on 2016-05-13 08:30:43 (UTC)
haha well I'm a warmpire, so that works out well :D