Friday Check In - The Value of Laughter part 2
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
Welcome again to the end of your week. I hope it was a good one. Even if it could have been better, I want you think of at least one good thing that happened this week, even something small.
And let me share with you how important it is to laugh...
Other audios in series Friday Check In
- Friday Check In - Go Fallow
- Friday Check In - Go Outside
- Friday Check In - Guilty Pleasures
- Friday Check In - Relax Head to Toe
- Friday Check In - The Gimli Glider
- Friday Check In - What Works for You
- Friday Check In - Take a Deep Breath part 1
- Friday Check In - The Value of Laughter part 2 ←
- Friday Check In - Reset Button part 3
- Friday Check In - Helping Others part 4
- Friday Check In - The Little Things part 5
- Friday Check In - Stress part 6
- Friday Check In - Weeks, Not Days part 7
- Friday Check In - The Power of a Single Word part 8
- Friday Check In - Daydreaming part 9
- Friday Check In - The Train part 10
- Friday Check In - Be Easy on Yourself part 11
- Friday Check In - How to Deal part 12
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
SeaReader on 2022-04-26 23:18:32 (UTC)
Eve, I loved this so much I started to tear up. Your voice is so wonderful, only exceeded by your heart. I wish I could help $upport you, but that gets complicated. Know that you are valued so very highly for all the buttons you hit, for all the laughter and sweet romance and eroticism you provide. I have gardened to your audios for years; my beautiful flowers snap neighbors out of their cocoons to stop chat with me; if they only knew what kept me going, weeding long past the point that aches and common sense would normally send me back inside! :)
I wish you all the best, all ways, always. And look forward to every word and giggle yet to come.
A Eve on 2022-05-04 04:08:54 (UTC)
That is so lovely of you to say, thank you so much. I don't mind at all if people can't support me financially, I'm touched when listeners reach out to say how much they enjoy the audios. I hope you linger in the garden for a long time xx
LoganWynnWales090 on 2022-04-23 01:15:12 (UTC)
I saved the world today
Everybody’s happy now, the bad thing’s gone away
Everybody’s happy now, the good thing’s here to stay..
Please let it stay…🖤
A Eve on 2022-05-04 04:09:12 (UTC)
this is ringing a bell but I can't place it...
LoganWynnWales090 on 2022-05-04 04:35:02 (UTC)
“I Saved the World Today” by the Eurythmics. 🖤Supposedly this song was playing when I was born (in the spring of 2000; the song is from the year prior), and I’ve always loved Annie Lennox’s voice!
A Eve on 2022-05-04 10:36:19 (UTC)
Oh I love her voice too, one of the purest voices I've ever heard!