This week I discuss grooming specifically to make yourself more attractive to the ladies. Little things you can do that you might not have even thought of. But we're paying attention, I promise :P
Subreddit for people with curly hair - lots of guys there too
Aphogee hair products - I know there are photos of only girls on this site, but just ignore that :D
Shea Moisture products - originally designed for African-American hair, but incredibly good for all kinds of hair.
Budget online glasses - thanks to a listener for this tip about Warby Parker, an independent eyeglass retailer who design and make their own frames and sell them online. Most pairs, including lenses, retail for about $100 after tax.
Other audios in Eve's Guide For Regular Guys
- Episode 1 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 1 - You're Worth It
- Episode 2 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 2 - Your Morning
- Episode 3 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 3 - Building Your Foundation
- Episode 4 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 4 - Closet and Clothes
- Episode 5 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 5 - Timelines and Wishboards
- Episode 6 Eve's Guide for Regular Guys: Episode 6 - Grooming to Catch Women's Attention ←
- Episode 7 Eve's Guide for Regular Guys: Episode 7- The Key To Attracting a Woman
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.